| 聯絡人: Claire Lai
電話: (886-2) 2659-0202 ext 370
Since its inception, Elliptical Mobile Solutions (EMS) has reinvented the data center industry
using energy efficiency, cost effectiveness and high availability as guiding principles. Today, EMS
is the only company in the world to build Micro-Modular Data Centers at the rack level with onboard
closed loop cooling, adaptive suspension, security and fire suppression. The product line fully
replicates the features of traditional, containerized and cloud data centers while offering dramatic
benefits and savings.
Key Benefits and Savings
- • Capital savings from 50-80% for new data center builds or data center retrofits
- • Reduction of cooling and electricity costs up to 50%
- • Operational savings from 40-65%
- • Reduction of data center footprint up to 75%
- • Rapid deployment, allowing clients to have a complete turnkey solution in weeks rather than months or years
- • Mobility, allowing clients to move or relocate their data center as an asset rather than the typical demolition and construction cycle that results from a needed expansion or relocation
- • Scalability, providing clients with the building blocks to add computing capacity as needed in a timely and pay-as-you-grow manner
- • Vendor agnostic, allowing clients to select the IT equipment that best meets their needs.
Key Data Center and Cloud Markets
- • Conventional Data Centers seeking to reduce electricity consumption/waste and carbon emission footprint
- • Governments, organizations and managed service providers facing capacity limitations
- • Growing or consolidating companies needing to expand or retrofit
- • Companies or governmental agencies seeking disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
- • Military and government services agencies facing security or bandwidth constraints
- • Entertainment, transportation, medical delivery systems, energy exploration, smart grids and telecommunications providers wanting to deploy equipment to remote and nonstandard locations around the world
EMS Achievements and Benchmarks
EMS launched its S.P.E.A.R. Micro-Modular Data Center in April 2009 at the UPTIME Institute’s Green IT Conference in New York City. Industry leaders praised and endorsed the product as being one of the Greenest IT solutions on the market today.
In October 2009, EMS launched its 24U C3-S.P.E.A.R with power assisted mobility. The revolutionary product allows one individual to move up to 1,000 pounds of equipment at the push of a button.
In April 2010, the R.A.S.E.R. was named a finalist for Best of Interop - Infrastructure. The Awards recognize the world's most innovative technologies. That year, EMS was also named a finalist for Innovator of the Year - Startup Company at the Arizona Tech Council's Governor's Celebration of Innovation. This is Arizona's highest honor for technology innovation.
EMS launched the R.A.S.E.R. HD in 2011. This is its first product directly targeted at the data center market due to its full redundancy capability and the fact that it uses heat exchanger units, which leverage water as the primary cooling strategy. The company hired industry leader GkkWorks to provide testing and validation. EMS believes the R.A.S.E.R. HD will become its highest volume product over time.
In the 4th quarter of 2011, EMS surpassed the first Million Dollars of Revenue as a company. This is an important benchmark as the company is now generating revenue that will fuel future growth in sales throughout the world.
Today, EMS has placed products on 5 continents, with Micro-Modular Data Centers installed in South Africa, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Nigeria, Japan, the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States.
Founded in 2005, EMS is headquartered in Chandler, AZ.
We believe that as data demands grow and computing power increases, data center infrastructure will have to become more energy efficient otherwise rising energy costs will make even the smallest data center a losing economic proposition.
While the “green data center” movement is beginning to take hold, it is only a matter of time before the need to change isn’t simply driven by a desire to protect the environment but also driven by the economic reality of rising energy costs.
EMS’s patented closed loop cooling system uses a pre-engineered airflow and cooling built-in that is optimized to efficiently deal with the current and future demands of the world’s most powerful computer equipment
Closed loop cooling confines the hot and cold aisles within the enclosure so that cooling is applied directly to the equipment. This allows companies to manage power consumption, cooling delivery and temperature set points at the rack level. This technology reduces cooling and and electrical costs up to 50% vs. a traditional data center.
EMS’ technology offers the lowest cost solution per kilowatt of compute capacity in the market place today -- as low as $5,000/KW vs. $15,000 to $20,000/KW for a traditional data center.
Our goal is to move the data center industry from being a huge consumer of electricity to being a small consumer of clean energy.