| 聯絡人: Sammi Chen
電話: (886-2) 2659-0202 ext 290
Powervation delivers energy-efficient solutions for power systems used in Networking, Storage and Computing applications. The company’s digital power IC technology brings fully automatic adaptive control to DC/DC conversion for the first time in a reliable package that reduces design complexity and cost, increases power-supply performance and accelerates time to market. Powervation is headquartered in Cork, Ireland, with sales offices in San Jose, California and Hong Kong.
- • Founded in 2006 – 10 years of corporate and university R&D
- • Strong patent/IP portfolio in digital power management and control
- • Highly experienced management team in digital power and semiconductors
- • Engineering team highly skilled in power, SoC, and software development
- • Tier 1 manufacturing partnerships (TSMC and ASE)
- • PMBus™ license in place
- • Private company backed by leading global VC investors
The combination of technology and features provided by Powervation’s products make them suitable for Networking, Communications, Server, and Storage. These digital power management products address the needs of today’s advanced single- and multi-phase synchronous buck converters. Powervation products are used in powering general point-of-load (POL) converters, ASICs, FPGAs, microprocessors, graphics, and DDR memory (i.e., DDR3 and DDR4). The power converters are often “down” solutions, but some designs use Powervation products to support advanced full power module solutions and modular power stages like Power Block.
- • Single Phase Digital Controllers (http://www.powervation.com/products/single-phase-controllers)
- • Dual Phase Digital Controllers (http://www.powervation.com/products/dual-phase-controllers)
- • PowerSMART™ Design Tool (http://www.powervation.com/products/graphical-user-interface)